In the interest of the health and safety of students and to ensure the continuation of support offered, our MCAT test preparation course for the 2021-22 academic year will follow the instructional format and guidelines recommended by WashU’ s administration. Application for the 2021-2022 MCAT course is now open.
2020-2021 MCAT prep courses were held online in blended modalities (synchronous and asynchronous) with plenty of opportunities for students to interact with instructors, Problem Solving Group (PSG) leaders, classmates, and engage with the prep course materials. Students were able to switch back and forth between synchronous and asynchronous modalities before deciding which one(s) to attend regularly or a combination of both modalities.
Prep Course Details
- Course Package
- Problem Solving Groups (PSGs) led by peers who’ve recently completed MCAT and in good standing
- Examkrackers MCAT 11th Edition Complete Study Packages (hard copy)
- AAMC MCAT Official Section Bank & Question Pack Bundle (digital materials)
- Official AAMC Practice Exams (one, two, three and sample test)
- Virtual office hours with instructors
- Cost and financial assistance
- $1300 – Both Early and Regular Start MCAT
- Fee will be charged to WU student account
- We understand that some students might need partial financial assistance to cover the costs of the MCAT course. Students who believe they may qualify for financial assistance should contact the Learning Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early start course details
Schedule: Sundays 10 AM – 3 PM (October – April)
Course dates during Fall Semester 2021: October 24, October 31, November 7, November 14, and November 21.
Course dates during Spring Semester 2022: January 16, January 23, January 30, February 6, February 13, February 20, February 27, March 6, March 20, March 27, and April 3.
Early start Problem Solving Group schedule will be made available in Early October.
- Regular start course details
Sundays/Mondays/Wednesdays or Sundays/Tuesdays/Thursdays (January – April)
Sunday, 10am-12pm; 1pm-3pm
Monday, 6pm – 8pm
Wednesday, 6pm – 8pm
Sunday, 4PM – 6pm
Tuesday, 6pm – 8pm
Thursday, 6pm – 8pm