Participants will receive:
- An evidence-based foundation in the theory and practice of effective teaching in higher education
- Access to a curated collection of Canvas-based teaching resources
- Expert advice on designing (or redesigning) a course
- A copy of Teaching at Its Best: a research-based resource for college instructors
- Opportunities to connect with other instructors from across the university
Faculty who attend 5/7 sessions and complete all the program requirements will receive a certificate from The Center for Teaching and Learning recognizing their active participation in the seminar.