Recognition Reception Honors Participants in Professional Development Programs
At our annual Recognition Reception, The Teaching Center will honor all graduate students and postdoctoral appointees who have completed one of our professional development programs in 2015-2016.
Remarks and recognition will begin at 3:45.
The reception will provide an opportunity to learn about Teaching Center programs and the insights and achievements of graduate students and postdocs who are participating in our programs.
Honorees will include those who have completed one or more of the following:
- Teaching Citation Program
- Preparation in Pedagogy (PiP) Program
- WU-CIRTL Program for Future Faculty in STEM (Community Member, Associate, Practitioner, Scholar)
- Liberman Fellowship in Teaching with Technology
- Graduate-Student Advisory Group